Tuesday, October 30, 2018

October 17, 2018


October 17, 2018- 60 weeks down, 17 to go
hi mom!!!!!!
just read the letter to the fam... love it!!! Short and sweet. any responses?? if not, its ok anyways 
i love you !
Sorry that I’Im not writing until now... Monday all the cibers were closed and yesterday was consejo and today we scrambled to get down here to write! Would you believe that in the entire city of Comodoro there is only one ciber with 10 computers? craziness.. haha
They sure hate us on Mondays hahaha
I’m doing well mom! glad to hear that you are doing great and the family is doing well too. I miss you guys and think about you often! This last week was CRAZYY... probably the most exhausting craziest week i have had as an hermana capacitadora... little did i know, that the opportunity to be an hc here in Comodoro is a hectic mess in semana 1 of transfers. Hermanas arriving at the terminal at midnight of 5 am, leaving and coming and passing through our pension as if it were a hotel , meetings, training of the newbies and helping the office get their crap together, practically living in the terminal and ahhhhh its just ben insane, I’ve never been so tired in my life, and to top it off Sunday night, and the end of this cray week , one of the hermanas is sick and we have to go and help and her comp is an emotional mess and ahhhhh. but its ok. It's now semana 2 and we had a fANTASTIC consejo meeting yesterday with presidente. The last consejo for hna borba and she was so sad. But we learned so much, and talked a lot about the words of the prophet, the correction to the name of the church, the urgencia in his messages, the change to the Sunday schedule.... everything. I put a lot of goals cause i feel like with all my tiredness and other responsibilities, I haven’t been able to achieve what i want to achieve in these last few weeks. but its all good, one step at a time, and i still have 4 months to to keep achieving and changing and becoming better!
i love the mission.. i don’t want it to end, even though its crazy and exhausting. But now that in my mind i can see how fast is going and that like 16 or 17 weeks that i have left are going to just fly by, it really pushs me to give the best that i can and be tranquila.
I love you so much mom. I’m so grateful for your ejemple and love and all that you do for us. You truly are amazing and I am inspired by you.
Everyone looks so big and grown up in the pictures... i cant believe it

i love youuuu
amy