Friday, July 6, 2018

Jun 18, 2018


Jun 18, 2018- 44 weeks down, 36 left
hi mom!
how are you? i love you too! Wow, looks like you guys had a fantastic week!!!
i love all of the pictures.

My week was good too. busy, lots of traveling. I was only in my area for like 2 days this week. Tuesday we had my first divisions. I got to go with.. Hermana Chirinos!!! My hija!!! It was super awesome to work with her and see her growth since the time i was with her in Ushuaia training her. We had some great moments and great lessons that day!!! I attached a funny video that we took during estudio de idioma with her haha.
Wednesday was a leaders meeting and traveling and we were so pooped haha. 
Thursday we finally got to work all day in our area! and we saw lots of miracles... we had a lot of lessons and new investiagors and two family home evenings haha! Gabriel, our investigator, is waiting for a few papers that should come today, and him and Natalia will go reserve their marriage day !!!! They will be married July 3 !! AND GABRIEL ASKED ME AND MY COMP TO BE THE WITNESSES AT THEIR WEDDING!!!! We are so pumped. The lessons with him are going WAY good, and he’s progressing a lot. He has his baptismal date for July 7!!!!! we are so happy. He came to church and read the assignment in the libro de mormon!! WOOHOO! 
We saw lots of miracles this week. .... at one point, we were walking close to the chapel, and a man came up to us and asked if we were missionaries. He said that he was interested in the church and wants to know more about god.  He has some problems in his life and wants gods help he says. So the next morning we had a lesson in the church with him and a few members, that went really well! And we had a lesson over the phone the other day when he couldn’t come to church. He read in the book of mormon!!!! He’s got a long way to go to baptism, but its amazing to see in the interest and how the people really are prepared to hear the gospel!!
We also had to take a trip to Madryn this week to do a surprise visit to the house of the missionaries of  Madryn, to make sure they were being obedient, working, and that their pension is in good shape. Man, traveling really takes it out of me haha. 
Saturday we had an awesome zone meeting in Trelew.  Because world cup started this week, everyone’s going crazy and Saturday morning Argentina played, and so no one was in the street. We had a huge meeting to organize some things, memorize a scripture, work on family history stuff and had a testimony meeting. 16 missionaries. i love those guys so much mom. Its like my family away from home!
Sunday was great. I love Sundays now. I LOVE going to church. There was no one to lead music.. so i had to do it.. even though i don’t know how... i was just waving my arm around like a madman and my comp and the elders were dying laughing through each hymn... hahaha not so funny for me!!

Hrmana Natalia taught us how to make noodles homemade with a little bit of flour and lots of green veggies!! They are soooo good! We will be making them again today  haha,. 
I LOVE MY COMP. She’s literally the best comp I have ever had. She finishes in a month, but she’s not even trunky. She works, and knows when to have fun and relax. We work SUPER well together. She’s from Buenos Aires. I love her!!!!! She’s helping me a lot with my Spanish and confidence and everything!

We made empanadas last night haha  (gluten free) but when the elders caught wind.. they came right over and ate almost all of them hahahaha oh elders. gosh.! but yep that was my week. I’m happy. Time is passing fast. I hit 10 months. I'm actually like old in the mission now... mas o menos hahah!!! i feel old! i feel experienced. i cant believe its been 10 months. and in less than 8 ill be home. sadness. but happiness!

Just gotta keep focused and keep learning and enjoying each minute of the mission!

So glad that your trip went well. MADDI SERIOUSLY oh my gosh are you serious that is SO amazing i am SO HAPPY I NEED TO BE THERE HAHAHA oh myogshhhhhhhhhhH!!!!!!!
Love the pics. Wish i could have been there! but so glad you got to enjoy your time and that the drive went well. AGT WHAT SO SICKKK!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE THE DATE PICTURES HAHAHAAHHAAHHAHA those made my freaking day!!!!!!!!
Man you are skinnnnyyyyy mom!!!

write me! love you so much
ames