Friday, July 27, 2018

July 10, 2018

July 10, 2018- 47 weeks down, 33 left

Hey mommy! whats going on?
Hope you had  a fantastic week! I loved all of the pictures!!!!!! Ash and Buddy sure look like BIG people now... crazy how everyone is changing!
How are you? I hope you are well!
This week flew by for me. Between Conference, 4th of July, surprise visits to the hermanas in Trelew and Madryn and p-day… it just flew! I’ve been running around like a chicken with my head cut off hahahah!
I’m so glad you guys got to go to San Antonio, Little adventure! Looks like you all had a blast. How are the kids? Enjoying summer?
Haha poor Aly. did you guys put in a video of her surgery?
I just uploaded like literally 30 pics.. so enjoy haha. Ill try to upload the videos too.
We ate way too much this week... yikes. my comp goes home in a week from today.. so you can imagine its been kind of a sad hard week. She’s amazing though, not trunky at all... but still the fact that she will be home in a week, I’ll have a new comp, makes me sad. we cried a lot haha but don’t worry! I’m fine! Just cranking through the days. they seriously blow by. But i love it.
I love the people here. I love the missionaries, Presidente Salerno. I love being able to do divisions and surprise visits and counsel the hermanas. I was able to help a few of them this week. I’m gaining a little more confidence in respect to my new calling, but I’ve got a lot to learn still. But I love learning!
I realized the other day that I’m seriously fulfilling part of my patriarchal blessing....You will travel a lot. It says. And its true... I'm traveling more than i ever imagined!!!!!!

I love you guys! IM doing well. Happy and trying to be healthy! Played basketball a ton today. which was fun. played knockout and the elders were impressed that i won a bunch of times hahahahaha. love it.

besossss
amy

haha hi! i miss you too! Yeah weeks go by fast, days no. But don’t get trunky haha got 7 months today still! yay!
ayayay the kids, so crazy. poor Aly bear! Tell her hi for me
hahhahaahhaah whatta joke.....mom i couldn’t get my fat butt to run around the block 5 minutes even if i tried... i was WHOOPED after 30 mins of basketball...dying on the floor type of whooped hahaha.. you could outrun me in dos segundos hahaha
you are skinny! don’t worry!!!!!!!
I love you!!! yay for drivers license that i cant use! hahahaha. BuUt thank you. It will be so weird to drive again hahah. HEYYYY speaking of that sort of thing............when do you need to sign me up for my spring clasess at BYU? Can you check that out for me please? I would hate to miss the sign up day.... and looking for apartments..........
Seriously? 
hahahah i love my lakers pants... but the elders want me to burn them! hahahaha. yeah Elder fellows oh gosh what a crack up.. totally missed that, yikes