Wednesday, April 25, 2018

April 23, 2018


April 23, 2018- 36 weeks down
Hola!

So we had transfers...... and ..... I'm leaving! and staying! haha super confusing but basically I'm leaving my area of Playa Union with my comp hermana lapuaho and we are going to Rawson. a town 20 minutes away. BUT we still will be working in Playa, beacuse we have a few investiagotrs there. Thats right, I have TWO areas now! Not just one! That means a whole lot of work, planning, and traveling. Man its going to be a loaded 6 weeks! I'm a little nervous for a ll of the responsability, but I'm sure it will go well. We have a few people getting ready for baptism... but we have a lot of work to do.
I've only had 1 baptism in all of my mission. That's how hard it is to baptize here, but we are so close with some people, and I'm afraid that with all of the things we have to do, all of the responsabilities and everything, that its going to be hard to focus 100 percent on each and every person we have to teach. But I'll do my best, and try my hardest not to stress hahaha

The weeks fly by, can't believe I'm already writing you all again! So much happens each week, its like a month of things in each week, but it goes fast. crazy.

Loved the pictures of the chicken coop!  What an awesome project!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! i hope Ginny doesnt try to eat them hahaha

Two people commented to me in the same day that I look a lot skinnier. out of the blue. So that made me happy. I noticed it too, less cheeks in my face haha. 

My week was good. crazy. busy. some successes, not a lot of time to work. but we are having some great lessons with Karen still, and we found a new investiagor, Maria. She came to church with her two kids this week, which was our miracle of the week. Seriously it was so neat to have them there.  They were a little nervous and trying to figure everything out, but they liked it. Maria has started reading the book of mormon! It's awesome. whatta feeling. 
Pato and Maxi should be baptized soon, but we are having some troubles meeting with them cause they have been sick this week and not answernig the phone... so it may be pushed back a week or two, but we will do all that we can to help them get baptized!!!!

I'm doing better health wise. Still a little bit of the cough remaining, but that's about it. I feel good and happy and everything. 

Weather has been great here, sunny and a little bit of cold. super great.
Went to the beach for the last pday in Puerto Madryn, but didn't see the penguins sadly. So beautiful and neat. 

Everything good here!  I miss you lots and love you lots!!!!!

amy