Wednesday, April 25, 2018

April 16, 2018


April 16, 2018 35 weeks down.
hey momma!
HAHA you are idealizing me now? oh uh.... thats not good... you might be real disappointed when i get home haha! but you’re sweet

this week was... not good. hard and no one wants to listen to us. but Saturday and Sunday were super amazing!!!!

haha yeah they have all been complaining to me too about going back to school. I sure wouldn’t mind going back to school! its really not that bad haha. That’s funny about Ashlyn. Wait, i got cranky when you came down with me in the mornings? i don’t remember that at all. I thought that i enjoyed it?! hmm, I’m really starting to lose my memory of the life before the mission haha.... yes i sure would enjoy a few moments with you in my mornings now!!!

awww i cant believe Brandon will turn 12. cant believe it. cute little guy. he will be so good passing the sacrament on sundays. i will really miss being able to see that. i cant wait. he’s such a good worker, so smart. Still learning a lot in school and impressing the heck out of everyone? I’m glad he’s a good little worker. and that Aly is sweet and tranquila and easy going. I cant believe she will be graduating soon

duck legs! hey way to go... the kids liked them??? awesome

i miss your food!

way to go dad!!!!! Im glad he’s trying to be healthier. Oh, i hope he quits soon. Gets a job doing something easy going, something he actually likes to do. And yeah, i would be super down to move to Wyoming or somewhere... but only if we can take our ward with us hahaha sooo not possible but hmmm. id love to live the country life, more simple. more like Argentina! ( a little... haha)

160 of Spanish way to go! entonces como te vas con tu espanol? bien? estoy orgullosa!! Te amo mucho mami

im so jealous of your cooking, eating well, running, exercising... i dream of the day i can do that again. i feel so ugly all the time, i refuse to look at old pictures of before the mission. i feel like i look like a different person. not because I’ve gained weight, but because i look just, different. whiter, a little bigger, no muscles at all,  short hair... it makes me sad. i don’t know what to do. i am getting a tiny bit tanner here because there is more sun, and my hair is growing, but im quite sure ill never look the same again and it makes me depressed.

i exercise a lot more in the mornings and have realllly cut back on gluten, a lot. 

i hope you get the box back soon as well! ugh. when does dad go to BA? 

i miss you a lot too. you guys are on my mind a lot, maybe a bit too much. i constantly dream or during the day have random flashbacks. i miss you all. but hey 10 months really doesn’t sound that bad. 10 months ago i was coming home from BYU... that feels like yesterday.

hah you have not failed as a parent why would you say that. i think you are a better parent than ever before. you are so amazing, you have no idea mom the parents of the people and missionaries here. they are awful. there isn’t any love. i feel spoiled when i get to say i have two parents, active in the church, that write me each week. thats rare. 

i LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. i hope you are happy and well. Im doing well. Learning a lot. my studies of the scriptures are amazing. The hour that we study flies by in a second. Spanish is natural now. a little harder, now that i have a gringa companion and we like to joke in english sometimes, but someone today told me in a store that my accento es lindo. So that made me happy, even though i have a gringo accent at least its pretty ... I guess hahahahaha

love you send more pics
ames