Wednesday, April 25, 2018

March 5, 2018


March 5, 2018- 29 weeks down

HI mom!
Wow what a letter... i didn’t read the email about grandpa but I’m gonna print it.
I’m good! the week was hard, one of the hardest ones yet but for different reasons. but through it all, I’m learning a lot. i feel like this week the Lord had to literally break me down in many different ways, so that i could learn to build myself up again and keep going. It’s a constant battle, but I’m grateful for it cause I’m learning and growing up.

yep, i better see him in that airport with that sign! 50 weeks haha. i have 6.5 months now! yay!
wow sounds like a crazy week of traveling... loco. but thats good you got to go to Vegas and be with the fam. i saw the pic and love it, you two look great. hows Maddi and Christy doing?

poor ashy. keep doing what you gotta do, all with love. charity. youre an amazing mom, so dont worry about it. motivate her to go on a mission, it will whip her into shape...

oh no aly nooo!!!! no no no. oh my goodness what happened when she read that? I’m so sad for her. but yes now its super obvious that she has another path, no doubt about it in my mind.. now she’s got to go find it...

go buddy boy! hows he doing in all his competitions and everything? He’s so smart. send some pics of him!

dad wants to retire right now? huh? explain

sure you are fine? why was it such a tough week, cause of grandpa, or other stuff? i love you so much

SO GLAD you guys got the stuff in the mail, that makes my day. i was hoping you could get it and enjoy a little bit of Ushuaia.
hey look up my friend who just went home on insta   Popagramm  jeremias ezequial popa

also do you know a Mckenna kimball (the kimball family) from the NP stake??? THEY WERE IN USHUAIA and talked to some of my companions, they are o a cruise or something... know them??

aww i dream about you guys all the time too. i miss you ! I love you!!

This week elder pop, my district leader and friend, and hermana souza, went home. finished their missions. made me a little homesick that day, along with everyone else. its hard to go to the airport and watch your friends head home happy to see their families. it hurts a bit. but the time is moving faster now. transfers at the end of this week, ill hit 7 months, and its almost easter. its moving along.

this week was hard like i said, we did a lot of contacting and knocking doors, lots of rejections. for hours. cause all of our investigators couldn’t meet this week. and also having lots of problems with the branch, the leaders, and my ward mission leader. lots of contention, problems, and it all seems to look like my fault so i get the blame, even though I'm the only missionary striving with all my heart to be exactly obedient. so that hurts me. 
I gave my testimony yesterday during sacrament. was super nervous but I wanted to do it. 
and huge miracle.....we had 6 investigatores come to church! HUGE miracle that proved to me that despite the problems and drama, the lord sees my efforts.  NO ONE ever has 6 assistences here. No one. so we were thrilled and so grateful. 

I love the missionaries here so much.  i trust them and love them more than i can say.
hermana batista, brazil
hermana simons, utah
elder beltran, honduras
elder popa, argentina
hermana souza, brasil

i love them. they are what make up my mission. and Presidente Salerno also. he is a huge light and help for me. i called him this week about a problem, and me answered me Hija mia, no se preocupe.... My daughter, don’t worry... made me feel so loved. He truly is an inspired man called of God.

My comp is doing good. starting to talk a little more in lessons, buts its still hard cause i have to talk 80 percent of it cause shes nervous or doesn’t kow what to say. I've had to grow a lot and really get out of my comfort zone. i feel like a new person now. like i said, this week the Lord had to break me down lots so that i could build myself up. Don’t worry, I’m okay, and i don’t want to worry you with all the details of everything, but know that the Lord is trying and testing me, for my benefit, ad that I’m growing lots.

i love you so much my sweet mom. i miss you. send a video!

LOVE YOU

amy