Wednesday, April 25, 2018

February 26, 2018


February 26, 2018- 28 weeks down
Hi mommy!
como estas? todo bien! Te amo tambien mi madre preciosa!
I love writing you too! Sorry i took so long, we went to do some things at noon, and I didn’t want to write before then, cause i knew you’d all be asleep. so we just got back, so thats why i’m writing now! haha!
aww i love that you guys take pics for me. i LOVE the pics. WOW ash and aly’s hair is the same length what the heck. she cut a lot off!

A DEER HUNTERS BANQUET?? EXPLAIN!
YAY he cut off the beard haha
Love the pics. gorgeous.
wow coraline looks so grown up and big in those pics! oh man... one day!

So my week was basically the week from hell.... but yeah. everything that went wrong went wrong. 
left the cell phone in a taxi and had to go running around Ushuaia to find it
we had to wait in the doctors to get a appointment to get glasses for my comp.... she left hers at home
our shower still doesn’t work
then the toilet broke
then i cried hahaha
and the elders had a baptism and overflowed the font and it flooded the church..

so basically, week from hell. we barely got to go out and teach.

oh yeah and now Alejandra isn’t responding .. we’ve called and she responds a little, but wont talk about the baptism... thats supposed to be this Saturday.. so we might have to push it back a week.. but we have transfers in two weeks so I’m freaking out a little

but yeah hahahaha enough about my week i love hearing about you guys!!!
oh poor grandpa. is it real serious mom? or is he gonna pop out of it soon'
HAVE FUN in Denver!! That should seriously be a blast, say hi to everyone for me. take pics

I love you so much. AHHHH BRIGITTES FAREWELL; I FEEL LIKE I JUST HAD MINE!!!!!!!!! Ill go watch those videos now!! aw i miss her so so much

i love you so much. I’m learning a lot. but i miss you guys. 6.5 months done. my district leader goes home tomorrow, and hermana souza, my best friend in the mission, went home Friday. i cried like a baby. She’s from brazil.

i love you !
amy