Tuesday, January 2, 2018

HI mom!

awww I LOVED all of the awesome pictures and the cute video!!! WOWZAAAAAA its only been 4.5 months, and the kids are SOO different looking! So tall and grown up and gorgeous. Seriously, they all look like different people to me! But looks like you had an awesome time in Randolph with lots of different adventures, for better and for worse!!! haha. So glad you had lots of fun!

Box - Id love some more multivitamins, and that leave in conditioner that came in a small round black container ELC or something like that. And printed fotos of the fam. But makeup, I can buy here I guess... I dont want you spending a fortune on boxes for me!

Yes your Christmas box arrived..... and wowwwwww YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. We put the tree up in our apartment, and are enjoying all the candy and peanut butter haha. My comp LOVED the card and we used are necklaces and socks for New Years Eve!!!!!!! And all the cards you sent me made me so so happy to read. THANK YOU GUYS. I love you. All the missionaries were jealous of my huge box and said that I must have a super amazing family to send me all that. You guys are well known now in the mission haha.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I cant believe its 2018. Sunday (the 31) was an awesome day - we had breakfast with an investigator so that he would come to church with us, and he did. For the first time in a long time, we had FOUR investigators come!!! ( usually 2 or 3 isaverage). We were so so happy. We eat dinner real late here, so at 8 all 14 missionaries in the Zone Ushuaia got together in the house of the Family Polanco (our ward mission leader) to have dinner of asado and salads and desserts. We ate and laughed and talked and took photos until midnight. We sang a hymn at 1158 until midnight passed to bring in the new year. It was super cool and fun. We had permission to sleep in until 10am, which we did happily haha. Then yesterday for Pday we got to watch Lego batman movie, and i died laughing! even though it was in spanish, the jokes were pretty good hahahahah. We have to write today because yesterday EVERYTHING was closed down. Literally EVERYTHING closes for the New year. not even taxis or buses or the main supermarket was open. People sleep in until 4 or 5, because they stay up partying until dawn. Crazy. So different, but neat.

Im feeling super great this week. Worked hard, saw lots of miracles. The baptism of marcelo is next week, and it looks like we may have another new investigator who will get baptized in the next few weeks as well! Lots of blessings and miracles. 

Im so happy and doing really well. MIssed you guys a bit during new years eve, being with you all, but im not homesick. I feel so happy doing what Im doing, pushing through each day, but the days fly by now. I almost have 5 months! Then at the 6 months mark, Ill be home in less than a year. Everyone says it flys by. I love this!!!!

I hope you guys are well. I loveyou so much! I uploaded like 13 pics, hope you like them!!! 

Love youuuuu
amy