Wednesday, January 24, 2018

HEY GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. 

All I want is that everyone knows that I am trying. Don't look to me as a hero for what I'm doing. I'm so imperfect. I'm still Amy. But trying to become a better Amy, a better version of myself and a better servant of the Lord. I am doing my best. Its an imperfect effort, but I'm trying. I give my all, and when I dont give my all, i repent and try again. I strive to do everything right, and sometimes i fail. But I love the Lord, I love his work. I want to improve everything about me, I want to serve with all my might heart mind and strength. And I'm trying. I push through the hard moments, which come every day. I get frustrated and am impatient, but I pray that the Lord can replace those imperfect traits with more love and more patience. I want to become better only so that i can serve the people here better. If you can take something away from my experience this week, know that life is a struggle. Its an upward climb. But it doesnt have to be a sad, complaining upward climb. it can be so amazing, take a second to look around you, to see the miracles God put in your life and in your day. I realized this week that the Lord can only answer our prayers when we have faith. I was praying without faith for a few things for a few days, and nothing happened. I was frustrated. But when I began to put my confidence in God and pray with faith and a desperate desire to have HIm answer my prayers, he answered them. He provided me with direct answers and experiences that I had been hoping for. I have no doubt that He exists, He lives, and He knows and loves us. 
I hope he can consecrate my imperfect accions to become perfect for him. I love Him.
I love you guys so much. Stay strong and happy. Enjoy each day and each moment. 

LOVE YOU
amy