Monday, November 13, 2017

Wow I feel like its been a lifetime... now just 3 months! But hey its a blessing that i get 15 more months down here in the Patagonia to teach and preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ!

Sorry my emails to you all are always short - I only get a few minutes each week, and I always spend the majority of it writing my dear fam... cause they are the most important ones! But don’t worry.... I haven’t forgotten about you all! I love you and am so grateful for all your support, encouragement, and prayers. I know sometimes I cant respond to your emails, but keep writing. You all give me strength and happiness. I am so grateful for each one of you and all that you have done to help me progress and grow and learn!

This week was amazing. I felt so happy and things are turning around with my companion! We are able to work together alot better, and are seeing some amazing blessings and feeling the Spirit a lot. 
We organized a Noche de Hogar with the other missionaries for my Branch, and it was a huge success! It got people motivated to do more missionary work, and we taught them how to begin conversations about the gospel, and we baked Panchuques! Look it up.. some type of weird hot dog thing, but man they were good!
Also I am teaching a English class in the chapel now each Saturday. It’s kinda hard, but its fun! About 10 people came this time, and we had tons of fun! I taught them the song and dance Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes so that we could learn the parts of the body in ingles. Haha! You would laugh if you could see it. 

Our investigators  are doing well! We had lots of meetings with them, and they are progressing. Ismael and Marcelo have baptismal dates for the 25th! We are praying and have to have a TON of faith that they will get baptized, but I know they have the faith and the desire.

The sun has been out more, which has been nice! But it also snowed this week..... oh well, you can never tell with the weather here!
Sorry if my English is bad... I swear its actually really hard to type and think in English! oh goodness haha!

Gotta run, but I love you all! Keep an eye out on my fam for me por favor! They are super amazing. 

I love the Savior. I am so eternally grateful for His atoning sacrifice for us, so that we have the hope that one day we can live together with Him and our families for all of eternity. That is my hope, and why I am so grateful for Jesus Christ and His Atonement. I love you all. HAVE A GREAT WEEK and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

LOTS OF LOVE

Hermana Holt

Argentina Comodoro Rivadavia Mission