Thursday, December 13, 2018

December 3, 2018


December 3, 2018- 67 weeks down, 10 to go
Hola mi querida mami!!!!
How are you?
What a sweet letter from you, I loved it!
Yes, the christmas concerts started. Im not in the traveling group, so i will be in the concerts on the 21 22 and 23rd of this month in caleta and comodoro. Im super excited! It was a huge success in rio gallegos this week. Im pumped!!

I’m so glad things are going better with Ashlyn, i think thats exactly what you have to do. Keep pushing through, do exactly what you are doing! I’m happy for you guys. I know its probably pretty hard.. but you are doing the right thing!

Aw I'm so happy to hear that Brandon is becoming such a little man, so sweet and tender. I cant wait to see him again and see how he has changed. I’m glad you all get to go out and spend personal time together! I’m sure that was the best!

Aly!..... Mission? Is that in her plans at all? I had no idea..!? But wow.. tell me more! Is she talking about going?
She always writes me the sweetest letters

BIG NEWSSS:: YOUNG WOMENS PRESIDENT!!!!!!! WOW WAY TO GO! You are going to be absolutely amazing.. it all makes sense! I’m so happy for you,  you will be fantastic. Wow! Man I totally get you with the whole sis ludlow thing, man we are so similar you and I haha!! Im so SO proud of you mom, don’t doubt that you will do a fantastic job. These girls don't know how lucky they are! Oh no... I’m going to be show and tell? HAHAH

Thank you mom for you sweet praise. Each Monday reading you and the families sweet comments about my missionary service and sacrifice just mean the world to me. Cause for everyone here, either they are a missionary, they are a member (al the members here are ehhh) or a normal person living in Comodoro who has never seen or gives importance to missionaries. SO its nice to feel a little recognized every once in a while! Thanks mom, seriously. I love you and I am so glad that the promise of my setting apart blessing is being fulfilled - Family members will have their testimonies strengthened by your missionary service - 
Thanks mom


This week for me went really well! I got to work! Each day! I think Tuesday i ate gluten and got pretty sick, so sick that i made the firm resolution to not touch flour again in my mission haha. I started my -10 Semanas de Sexy- as its called here. Lots of exercise in the morning, eating better, water... MAN is it hot here! Im starting to get a tiny tiny bit of my tan back! Well, at least on my feet... haha. I like the heat, i missed it, and i think it will help me lose a little weight before coming home! Thats the goal.
Julio, disappeared off the map after yenni called us to go to her house and talk with her, she talked for like 3 hours and dumped a bunch of crap on us about julio and it was tough... i don’t know if the things she told us are lies or real, but now julio isnt answering. Renata disappeared off the face of the earth too. SOOO.... we have been... starting from 0. CONTACTING YAY! haha that was only slightly sarcastic. We leave and just go talk with everyone. We have been blessed to find a few part member families and less actives, so this coming week we have return visits. we didn’t get let into anyones home this week, but we did teach a few lessons in their patios and doorways. Its something, at least! Im grateful that a lot of people passed us their directions, hoping that at least ONE of them can be a new investigator and be baptized in this month. I want to baptize!!!
We have two new people, Joana and Manuel, only one lesson with each one, but they were really receptive and want to learn from us and want to read in the book of mormon... HUGE blessing. The people of Comodoro are really duro as we say... but its ok, we will find people! 
I haven't been stressed, been super tired trying to get back in the rhythm of hard work each day. Getting along pretty well with hna oliveira this week. hna williams has been travleing all week for the concert, so it was just us 2. we talk and laugh and work well together. im started to like her. haha. i think by the end of the transfer we will be decent friends

i happy and healthy. I’m missing you all. Because hna o goes home the same day as me and talks about home a lot its making me a little trunky, dreamt about you all last night, but I’m going try to stay focused. this month will be busy

i love you so mom!!!!